Rising 37 floors high, the SkyTower redefines the skyline of the City of Bucharest. This powerful new landmark introduces a completely new business perspective and is designed to attract corporate tenants looking for premium quality, maximum space flexibility, innovative architecture, excellent location and perfect visibility for their offices
Located in the rapidly developing urban and residential area of Northern Bucharest, the SkyTower and its surroundings offer everything you would expect from a perfect business environment.
The SkyTower is located between two of Bucharest’s important arterial roads, Calea Floreasca and Barbu Văcărescu street. Great infrastructure, exceptionally easy access by public and private transportation and the green surroundings of nearby Lake Floreasca make this an ideal location for today’s modern business needs.
- Excellent accessibility by public and individual transport
- Tram immediately adjacent to the entrance Barbu Văcărescu street
- Metro: 2 minutes walk from Aurel Vlaicu metro station (300 m)
- Bus on Calea Floreasca and Barbu Văcărescu street
- Downtown Bucharest: 10 minutes by car
- Bucharest Henri Coandă International Airport can be reached in 20 minutes by car;
- Baneasa Airport within 10 minutes
- New Promenada Shopping Mall nearby (to open in Q4 2013)
Republic of Korea’s Embassy relocates to new headquarters starting this July, occupying the entire 33rd floor of Sky Tower, an office space of 1,150 sq. m, completely tailored by the Embassy’s requests. The lease was signed for a period of five years.
Oracle Romania, the local branch of the American giant Oracle, rented nine of the 36 floors of the office tower Sky Tower in Bucharest and will start in the following period to occupy the spaces situated between the 23rd floors and 31st floor, following the largest transaction on the office market since the beginning of this year.
Two new office spaces were occupied in Sky Tower building, Proiect Bucuresti on 1,158 sq. m on the 9th floor and another one on 579 mp by the company Bomax Group, on 16th floor, according to Esop Consulting, the transactions broker.