REC, Resolute, AHK Camera de Comert Romano-Germana; Companii in aceeasi cladire The Mark: Dentons, Deloitte, eSky, Infosys, Simmo, Reff|Asociatii, Wunderman Thompson, Ogilvy, Kantar, Mediacom, Hogarth, Wavemaker
Hotspot, our Best Space Scenario
The exclusive central address opens up new perspectives on working: Hotspot combines productivity with clever details and flexible office equipment. It‘s also a place with international flair, an inviting lobby area, and an array of upscale and useful features.
Carefully crafted architecture and services help companies attract and retain top talent. Designed by experienced professionals, Hotspot offers high ceilings, plenty of natural light and optimal climate control. Established businesses, growing start-ups and freelancers find office spaces that inspire to create and innovate.
1. Surface: Ca. 1950 sqm (GLA) office space
2. Function: Office space, cafeteria, event & conference space
3. Capacity: Up to 280 persons
4. Clear height: Open-space area 3,50m; Room-in-Room > 2,30m
5. Raised floor: Raised technical floor, 20 cm clear height
6. Sun shading: External sun-blinds on south façade (automatic)
7. Glare protection: External sun-blinds on south façade (automatic), manual, internal
8. louvers on other facades
9. HVAC: According to building specifications, fully compliant with EU regulations
10. Light: Average min. 500 LUX – dimmable lights in all office areas
11. Access Control: Salto KS access control in all rooms
12. Partitions: Glass partitions – single sheet 10mm safety glass
13. Gypsum board partitions – double planked, mineral wool filling
14. IT Infrastructure: Cat 6e cabling (1 RJ45 / desk), Aruba access points
15. Fibre glass high speed internet connection 100 Mbps
16. Server room: Additional space for client’s server room available
17. Power: Power sockets at desk level (flexible)
18. Printer: 2x A3 MFP and 1x A0 Plotter
19. Meeting rooms: 10 Meeting rooms available for members
20. Conference rooms: Flexible conference rooms 30 - 120 persons
21. Environment: The fit-out is under BREEAM Excellent certification
22. Parking: Sufficient parking places available for rent
Location 5 min from metro Gara de Nord, 8 min drive from Piata Victoriei.
Bike parking place
Locker room including showers
Parking for guests
Wellness & Spa
Closed Circuit Television (CCTV)
Attractive design of common areas
Access control divided into zones
Audio warning system
Central heating system supplied by a gas boiler house
The newest and most modern flex office space in Bucharest, Hotspot Workhub, the only location of this type that is under the certification of BREEAM Excellent and WELL Health & Safety in Romania, opens its doors to event organizers looking for a premium location.
After more than 10 years of real estate experience in Austria, Tudor founded in 2006, together with German investors, REC immpuls, in Bucharest. As a company specialized in consulting, planning and project management, REC has been involved in major construction, refurbishment, and fit-out projects all over Europe. In 2019 Tudor founded together with REC Partners, the shareholder of REC immpuls, a new brand of flexible and coworking offices under the name of Hotspot Workhub, out of the desire to launch on the market an extraordinary workspace, in which companies want to immediately relocate their teams, optimizing space and costs.
Some of these cookies are essential, while others help us to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Accept Recommended Settings
Necessary cookies enable core functionality such as page navigation and access to secure areas. The website cannot function properly without these cookies, and can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences.
Analytical cookies help us to improve our website by collecting and reporting information on its usage.
We use marketing cookies to help us improve the relevancy of advertising campaigns you receive.
Social Sharing Cookies
We use some social sharing plugins, to allow you to share certain pages of our website on social media.