At Regus Anchor Business Centre, we can support with:
• Office Space: Private, fully furnished and equipped offices for one person or an entire company and fully tailored to your needs. Options range from serviced to custom office spaces to disaster recovery spaces and day offices – with access as and when you need it.
• Coworking: Our coworking spaces are designed with collaboration in mind and come with all the details taken care of. Reserve a dedicated desk or drop in and hot-desk and open your business up to new possibilities.
• Meeting Rooms: Our meeting rooms offer the perfect setting for your next pitch, interview or workshop. They come with the latest technology, a friendly support team to ensure everything runs smoothly, and catering if you need it.
• Virtual Office: Our virtual offices are available in every major town and city worldwide, so you can represent your business professionally. Choose your new virtual address now and build your own plan with mail forwarding and call answering services available.
• Membership: With multiple options ranging from office, coworking of lounge access, we offer the flexibility and freedom to accommodate any workstyle. Simply walk into any location across our extensive global network and get to work – as often as you need.
*All images shown in this listing belong to our locations but may not correspond to this specific centre.
**All prices indicate ‘starting at’ pricing and is subject to change, based on selection and services included.
An accessible, central location filled with productive spaces
Enjoy a simple commute to this accessible workspace with excellent transport links throughout Bucharest. Anchor Centre is close to the A1 and is easily reached by bus, tram, metro and car, making it easy for guests to join you.
Enjoy productive work in light and airy spaces thanks to floor-to-ceiling windows throughout the building. Step away from your desk and refuel at the onsite coffee bar, or try one of the many cafes and restaurants in the shopping centre on the ground floor.
Some of these cookies are essential, while others help us to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Accept Recommended Settings
Necessary cookies enable core functionality such as page navigation and access to secure areas. The website cannot function properly without these cookies, and can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences.
Analytical cookies help us to improve our website by collecting and reporting information on its usage.
We use marketing cookies to help us improve the relevancy of advertising campaigns you receive.
Social Sharing Cookies
We use some social sharing plugins, to allow you to share certain pages of our website on social media.