The transaction will be completed in early May this year.

The Office complex, completed by NEPI Rockcastle and Ovidiu Sandor, as equal partners in the summer of 2017, has a leasable area of 63,600 square meters and is occupied in a proportion of 99%.
The annual rent of this property is 5.1 million euros. Tenants include companies such as Bosch, Bombardier, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, HP or MOL.

Following the transaction, Dedeman will own 95% of the business center, and another firm owned directly or indirectly by Dragoş and Adrian Pavăl or any of them will account for the remaining 5%.  (source: