Construction was completed in July 2011, it is made on a land area of 523 sqm, with an opening of 21.43 m at Str. Delea Noua. The building is structured as follows: 2B + GF + 4F + semicirculabila terrace. There are 25 parking places (7 seats plus 18 seats in the underground and exterior - Klauss system) and underground storage of 172 cubic meters.
Some of the features of our Class of the building:
- Position at the main street with metro, bus, tram and trolley between 1 and 8 minutes away,
- York ventilation system with 4 horsepower, with fresh air and minimum 30% , heat recovery,
- Certified technical-grade thermal comfort A++,
- Basement waterproofing solution Radmix (ensure no moisture in the basement).
- Exterior metal joinery Schuko low-E glass, warranty until 2020,
- Control card access and alarm codes,
- Independent control of each floor for current consumption and hot / cold water.
- Security, video surveillance and rapid intervention monitoring.
- Acoustic floating floors,
- Internet networks and network equipment on CAT6, pre-equipment for telephony and Internet solutions,
- Toilets and at least two rows of office doors to the public space (reception),
- Circulation pump for hot water,
- 5 MP technical room
- Open balcony 6 sq m for each floor office, which gives employees extra comfort,
Bucharest’s central location, between Alba Iulia Square and Muncii Square, with easy access from all areas of Bucharest (City Center, Ring Road , Highways A2 and A3)
Parking for guests
Retail gallery nearby
Storage space in garage
Public transport accessibility
Modern telecommunication system
Closed Circuit Television (CCTV)
Access control divided into zones
Storage areas on the underground level
High quality finishes
Central heating system supplied by a gas boiler house
First Business Building is an A Class boutique office building, located in an area with great potential in Bucharest, near Muncii Square, developed by First Advertising Agency International. As expected, the footprint of a creative industry on the design and functionality of the building is indubitably a market advantage. We talked to Dan Lupu, CEO of the company, about the insights of moving from advertising to real estate.