Beller Office Building is a modern designed office building finished to high standards located in Sector 1, near Dorobantilor Square in the north of Romania’s capital, Bucharest.
The building has prominent street frontage on Radu Beller Street and is less than 10 minutes walk from Aviatorilor metro station.
Dorobantilor Square is known for its cafes, pubs, fruit & vegetable market and delicatessens. Dorobantilor is strategically located between the established business districts of lower Pipera, Charles de Gaulle Square, Victoriei Square and in the vicinity of most embassies.
Due to its location, the area is well served by a wide range of civic amenities:
• public: Floreasca Emergency Hospital, Parhon, Elias, Grigore Alexandrescu;
• private: Euroclinic, Biomedica.
Hotels: Howard Jhonson (5 stars) – 3-5 Dorobantilor Way, Green Forum (3 stars) – 19 Pictor Barbu Iscovescu, Hotel Helvetia (3 stars) – 13 Charles de Gaulle Square etc
Restaurants: White Horse, La Belle Époque, Chocolat, Tratoria Roma, Casa Ardeleana Caredy, Mon Cheri, Bistro Mon Cheri, UpTown, Olive Garden etc.
Coffee shops: Ambiance, High Hills, The Eatery, BT Café, French Bakery, Turabo etc
Shopping can be made at: Mario Plaza, Billa Floreasca, Nic Supermarket etc.
Embassies: Germany, Bulgaria, Sweden, Finland, Iraq, Portugal, Brazil, Spain, UAE;
Airports: Aurel Vlaicu (Baneasa), Henri Coanda (Otopeni).
• Lobbies and staircases with natural stone flooring;
• All floors have open tenant area;
• Individual measurement meters for electricity for each floor;
• Thermal insulation and double-layer hydro-insulation for the terrace.
• The ground-floor and first floor have independent access and are connected by an interior staircase.
• Kitchenettes and restrooms fitted with boilers for hot water, air extractors and natural ventilation;
• Individual boilers Buderus 28kw heating system with aluminum radiators, for each floor (2, 3);
Distances between the site and key sites:
• 1 km to Charles de Gaulle Square;
• 1.1 km to the Victoriei Square;
• 1.5 km to the Bucharest Triumph Arc;
• 2.7 km to the Free Press Square;
• 4.5 km to the Baneasa Airport.
The area is easily accessible by car through 2 main boulevards: Dorobanti Blvd. and Mircea Eliade Blvd. The 1.1 km length route (from Victoriei Square) can be covered within 4 minutes drive time (15 minutes drive time at rush hours).
The area is served by the following means of public transportation:
• Metro line: At 1 bus station is the metro station Aviatorilor (M2 line – linking IMGB to Pipera via Unirii and Victoriei Squares).
• Bus line no:
131 (Romana Square - Dacia Blvd – Dorobantilor Blvd.- Kiseleff Road - Bucuresti-Ploiesti Road - Baneasa Shopping Center)
182 (Gara de Nord - Titulescu Blvd. - Dorobantilor Blvd. - Teiul Doamnei – Colentina Road)
282 (Gara de Nord - Titulescu Blvd - Dorobantilor Blvd. - Barbu Vacarescu Blvd - Doamna Ghica - Fundeni Road)
301 (Baneasa SA - Nicolae Caramfil - Dorobantilor Blvd. – Romana Square)
330 ( Mihai Bravu Road - Dorobantilor Blvd. - Piata Presei Libere)
331 ( Poligrafiei Blvd. – Kiseleff Road – Dorobantilor Road - Romana Square)
335 (M.Bravu Blvd. - Dorobantilor Road – Kiseleff Road – Free Press Square – Bucuresti Ploiesti Road - Aerogarii Blvd., Bucuresti Ploiesti Road - Baneasa Shopping Center)
- Public transport accessibility
- Suspended ceiling
Bucharest, Sector 4
Bd. Metalurgiei 87
: 1.204 m2