At Regus Regus Hermes, we can support with:
• Office Space: Private, fully furnished and equipped offices for one person or an entire company and fully tailored to your needs. Options range from serviced to custom office spaces to disaster recovery spaces and day offices – with access as and when you need it.
• Coworking: Our coworking spaces are designed with collaboration in mind and come with all the details taken care of. Reserve a dedicated desk or drop in and hot-desk and open your business up to new possibilities.
• Meeting Rooms: Our meeting rooms offer the perfect setting for your next pitch, interview or workshop. They come with the latest technology, a friendly support team to ensure everything runs smoothly, and catering if you need it.
• Virtual Office: Our virtual offices are available in every major town and city worldwide, so you can represent your business professionally. Choose your new virtual address now and build your own plan with mail forwarding and call answering services available.
• Membership: With multiple options ranging from office, coworking of lounge access, we offer the flexibility and freedom to accommodate any workstyle. Simply walk into any location across our extensive global network and get to work – as often as you need.
*All images shown in this listing belong to our locations but may not correspond to this specific centre.
**All prices indicate ‘starting at’ pricing and is subject to change, based on selection and services included.
Run your business from a bustling business park
Find a great work-life balance in Bucharest, surrounded by businesses and residential areas in equal measure. The Hermes Centre is a striking glass building in one of the capital’s premier commercial areas, just 10 minutes from the central business district.
Work productively in airy, light-filled spaces and take refreshing breaks in the tempting coffee bar. Done for the day? Relax in one of the many restaurants and cafes nearby or take a short bus ride to enjoy the sights and sounds of central Bucharest.
Some of these cookies are essential, while others help us to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Accept Recommended Settings
Necessary cookies enable core functionality such as page navigation and access to secure areas. The website cannot function properly without these cookies, and can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences.
Analytical cookies help us to improve our website by collecting and reporting information on its usage.
We use marketing cookies to help us improve the relevancy of advertising campaigns you receive.
Social Sharing Cookies
We use some social sharing plugins, to allow you to share certain pages of our website on social media.