BVO, a Boutique Office Building, is combining a modern design with art nouveau elements.
The developer has implemented the highest specifications in a very efficient space with particular focus on low energy consumption and it has been confirmed by an Energy Performance Certificate defining BVO as a grade A Building.
Facing south, the glazing system has a particular design integrating the best materials available on the market. Offering large glass surfaces the offices have great natural light besides the impressive views at the Floresca Lake, Tei Lake and Verdi Park.
Green Building Elements:
- 8mm SAINT GOBAIN glass with the best coefficient for energy transfer k=1 SCHÜCO aluminum profiles;
- Brise Soleils for shading the facade;
- Hunter Douglas Shades for interior;
- LED exterior lighting with low energy consumption;
- CO2 sensors installed in office area to reduce the fresh air treatment;
State of the art Building Management System (BMS) controls all the equipment, exterior and interior lighting, integrated security system for the eventual accidents, integrated fire alarm system.
- The building can be operated from distance using internet connection of the BMS. The BMS controls the HVAC system inclusive the fresh air supply Other amenities:
- 24h video surveillance operated from distance.
- 24h in site security;
- Access Control System with personalized proximity cards connected to the BMS;
- Bistro 2 Premium Restaurants
- Equipment Specifications:
- BUDERUS heating units and burners;
- GEA Chillers and Fan Coils;
- HONEYWELL HVAC Digital Commands;
- TROX Linear Diffusers Low noise and high efficiency Air Treatment Units; KONE C-Series DESIGN Elevator;
- Integrated Data/Voice Cat 7 Network;
The property is situated in the new financial district of Bucharest, on Barbu Vacarescu Boulevard, right in the intersection with Gheorghe Titeica Street. Enjoying a great visibility, the building has amazing views over Verdi Park,Floreasca Lake and Tei Lake. The area has boomed in the last years, many developments such as Office Buildings, a new Shopping Center and Residential constructions have been the main targets for the real estate investors. The new infrastructure has improved considerably the traffic and has shortened the time to reach the International Airport or the main exits from the city. All means of transportations are available in accessing BVO building. Tram lines and busses are just across BVO main entrance. Subway stations are located at just 10 minutes walking distance.