Available an area of 105.56 sqm on the ground floor of the Herastrau Office Builing office building, on Ghetarilor 15 street (near the Embassy of China), the northern area of Bucharest. Due to its exceptional location, the office building benefits from easy access to the city center and the airport. In addition to the premium offices made available, the business environment is also supported by the location of the building, which offers a superb panoramic view to the parks and lakes in the area and allows you to enjoy a peaceful, special atmosphere. The patterns of what luxury and refinement have been redefined. The Herastrau Office Building, besides the many top-of-the-range facilities, features a main facade made of a Schuco curtain wall, offering high quality and aesthetics. The secondary façade is made of efficient Porotherm-type brick and Schuco-type aluminum carpentry. Both the carpentry and the curtain wall have the best thermal transfer coefficient currently encountered, which is of particular importance in the overall economy of the building's maintenance costs.
- Reception on the ground floor of the building;
- Otis ultra-high performance elevator with max. 12 persons, equipped with a rapid movement system - 1.5 m / sec.;
- Covered floor, granite, top quality carpet;
- Luminaires in the ceiling ceiling that provide the number of luxuries required in upper class office buildings;
- Cooling, cold and hot air conditioning, with fan coils with discharge grilles and anemostats embedded in the cassette ceiling;
- Ultimate air handling unit, which ensures fresh air needs throughout the working time;
- Permanent security, complex security systems;
- "Building management system", which has the centralized monitoring mission of the building, which leads to optimization of consumption and maintenance costs.
Available area: 105.56 sqm (ground floor)
Rental price: 14 euro / sqm + VAT
Service charge: 4.5 euro / mp + VAT
Building benefits from an excellent location, easily accessible, close to Herastrau Park and Boulevard 's Nicolae Caramfil, with easy access to all means of transportation
- Cashpoint (ATM)