Looking at the employees of the future, they must have both new-age, technological, digital, and soft skills, creativity or analytical skills to adapt to the dynamism and complexity of the new work environment. To the same extent, technology changes not only the nature of the jobs but also the way they are deployed. The activity will be reconfigured, and the employee of the future need to have a new set of skills. How can HR departments overcome these challenges?
Looking at the evolution of jobs, we ask ourselves this question and we think about how much we can form enough talents tailored to the specificities of the new positions, but also to what extent we can provide enough jobs and carry out professional reorientation programs for those who will be affected by the development technology.
At Tomorrow@Work, HR specialists will discuss the challenges faced by the industry at the present as well as future ones, responding to questions and curiosities, and addressing the most interactive discussions in the field.
• AGNES JONGKIND, Global Vice President Human Resources, DEUTSCHE TELEKOM (Germany)
• ROBIN ELLIS, Global Talent Acquisition Leader, PURATOS (Belgium)
• SERGIO DE LA CALLE ASENSIO, Head of Change Management & Adoption in HR Transformation, TELEFONICA (Spain)
• ANDRE DE WIT, Dean, LEADERSHIP ACADEMY AMSTERDAM (The Netherlands)
• RUUD RIKHOF, Managing Partner, KENNEDYFITCH (Switzerland)
• MARIAN V. POPA - Head of Global Technology Center, DEUTSCHE BANK ROMANIA
• ILEANA ALEXANDRU, Human Resources Director, MEGA IMAGE (Romania)
• GABRIELA NEAMŢU, HR Manager, MOL ROMANIA (Romania)
• BOCANEAN DIANA, Global Head of People Operations Programs and Change, ENDAVA (Romania)
• JUDITH KIS - Human Resources Director, GROUPAMA ROMANIA INSURANCE
• CARMEN NEAGU - Strategic Affairs and Business Development Advisor, ENERGOBIT SA
• FLORENTINA TAUDOR - General Manager, RENANIA
• ANA MARIA ILIE - HR Manager, ALEXANDRION GROUP
• MĂDĂLINA CĂMĂRAŞU - Program Manager, Global Leadership Development, UIPATH
• SONIA BIGHIU - Talent Acquisition Leader EMEA, UIPATH
• ARMINA DOBRICĂ - Corporate Welness Consulting, AON ROMANIA
• ANNEMARIE FABIAN - Sales enthusiast, BOOKSTER
• GABRIELA MARIN - Human Resources Director, CRISTIM
• ANDREEA ION - HR Director, POLICOLOR
• ANDREEA SUCIU, Managing Partner, Suciu The Employment Law Firm
• ANDREEA MIHNEA - HR Director EY Romania and Moldova
• OANA MUNTEANU, Senior Manager, Human Resources Consultancy Services, PwC Romania
• AURELIAN CHITEZ, Sales Director, ROMANIAN SOFTWARE
• OANA PASCU, Owner, COMPLICE.RO
• VASILICA ZULD - HR Director, SOFTVISION
They will address the main topics of discussion.
More details about the Tomorrow @ Work conference and how to sign up can be found here.
Event organized by BusinessMark, supported by: Romanian Software, EY Romania, Signal Iduna, AON Romania.