Realty 2016 will present the hottest topics in the office, retail, industrial and residential segments for stimulating competitiveness in a heavily-expanding market and a better understanding of consumer behavior and expectations.
Centred on the four major segments of real-estate, the Realty conference will present unique market reports, great learning opportunities, new trends on the market and will facilitate business matchmaking. The topics in the event agenda include:
● Romania’s attractiveness in the region for real estate investments
● Evolution of prices in 2016
● Real-estate trends: green buildings
● New consumption trends
● Predictions about new investments and consolidations on the local market
● New trends in residential development:
- Investing in the premium residential: the premium segment is set to more than double by the end of 2017 compared to the previous two years, making it a lucrative investment option;
- Is the local market ready for sustainable greenhouses?
● The implications of the ‘passing to pay’ law for the market;
● Financing options for developers and private buyers;
Building on a positive evolution in 2015, the local real estate market is set to maintain its growth momentum in 2016. On the office segment a record level of over 350,000 sqm of new stock is scheduled for delivery in 2016, more than five times last year’s level, according to pundits. Close to 100,000 sqm of shopping centre stock is scheduled for delivery in Bucharest alone this year and given the boost in consumption, retail developers remain optimistic. After experiencing something of an effervescence last year, there are high expectations for the local market for industrial and logistics space while on the residential segment developers hope that the final form of the ‘passing to pay’ law will not halt recent growth. So, does overall 2016 have what it takes to even surpass the previous year?
More information about the agenda of the event, topics of discussion and speakers can be found on the event page.
Officerentinfo and Wharehouseinfo partners interested in participating at Realty 2016 benefit from a 15% discount! To benefit from this offer fill in the registration form here and insert “INFO2016” in the ‘Discount Code’ field of the form.