Highlights from the agenda:
• The real estate market from an investment perspective: forecast about potential deals involving properties in Bucharest and elsewhere in 2017
• Mixed-use real estate projects: Projections for local real estate landscape
• Greener homes: What does the future look like?
• New Tech and Employee Wellbeing: Fostering collaboration, productivity and improving client catchment while optimizing real estate costs
• Consumer Trends: Millennials, nomadism, teleworking or collaborative work
• Retail: What are the best ways to integrate online and offline strategies at present and which work best on the local market?
Among the speakers:
• Antoniu Panait, Managing Director, Vastint Romania
• Ovidiu Sandor, CEO, Mulberry Development
• Andreea Paun, Member of the Advisory Board, Unirii View
• Ruxandra Bese, Head of Development, Immochan Romania
• Iuliana Ghimpu, Retail Leasing Director, Anchor Group
• Mindaugas Valuckas, CEO & Partner, Hanner
• Dorel Nita, Head of Real Estate Analysis Division, Imobiliare.ro
• Gabriel Voicu, Director New Homes Division, Coldwell Banker
• Roxana Dudau, Associated Partner, Head of Real Estate Department, Noerr
• Virgil Tornoreanu, Managing Partner, Werk Property Group
• Alexandros Ignatiadis, Co-Founder & General Manager, Octagon Contracting & Engineering
• Alexandru Niculescu, VP of Operations Bulgaria, Hungary & Romania, eMAG
More information about the agenda of the event can be found on the event page. Those interested in participating at Realty 2016 can register online or directly by contacting the Business Review team by email [email protected] or by phone at +40 31 040 09 31.