The event takes place at the Romexpo Exhibition Center under the Smart Digitizing Places slogan, this year's edition focusing on the evolution and challenges of digitalisation in workplace, property and facility management (IoT, Machine Learning, Big Data).
Discover valuable information about a growing market
The property and facility management market in Romania has evolved considerably since the 2008 crisis, so that by the end of 2017 there were almost 8,100 businesses, employing a workforce of 150,000 people. The total turnover of this industry amounted to 8,4 billion lei (about 1,8 billion Euros), representing almost 0,7% of the business volume in the national economy. Starting from the real needs of this market, ROFMEX offers a platform for both suppliers, equipment, products, technologies and solutions, as well as for their beneficiaries, internally and internationally.
Promotion, education and dissemination of know-how
For three days, event participants will interact within the four component sections:
1. Exhibition - presents a varied and up-to-date offer of products, equipment, solutions and technologies.
2. The International Conference on Workplace, Property and Facility Management
3. Educational events
4. Workshop Hub & Experience Area
Challenges, trends, technological innovations and opportunities in the field of administration, maintenance and operation of the built space
On November 8th, the International Conference on Workplace, Property and Facility Management will take place, with the participation of over 40 prestigious personalities who will discuss topics such as:
• The impact of digitalisation developments on workplace, property and facility management (IoT, Machine Learning, Big Data)
• Labor Market Challenges in Property & Facility Management
• Workplace Management: Key Area in the Future of Facility Management Industry
• BIM - a binder between designing and operating the building for a sustainable Real Estate
• Regional trends and differences in the areas of air conditioning, professional cleanliness, waste management and fire protection.
• Property and Facility Management in CEE Countries - Common Points and Differences
• Smart Digitizing Places - Digitization in Workplace and Facility Management
• Communication, collaboration and competition in the management of the built environment
• Professional Women in Built Environment
See the full list of speakers at ROFMEX 2018.
The most comprehensive educational event of the year
ROFMEX 2018 provides the right environment to run the ROFMA program of continuing education and certification of community specialists. Thus, during the event you will have the opportunity to develop skills in workplace, property and facility management within:
• the initiation course in facility management
• the 4 specialized courses
• The Awareness and Minimization of Housing Risks seminar dedicated to residential owners
• the architectural workshop that brings together all the professionals from the built environment
• the 4 workshops on: the impact of the FM in the business environment, the optimization of the occupied spaces, the efficiency of the current consumption, the increase of indoor air quality, the refrigeration solutions in the context of the F-Gas Directive.
Participants in the courses organized within ROFMEX 2018 receive valid certificates within the Lifelong Learning Program developed by the Romanian Facility Management Association.
The educational dimension of ROFMEX is an additional source of networking and know-how available to all participants in the event. You will see directly at the exhibition a series of equipment, products and solutions mentioned at the conference and in the courses.
At ROFMEX 2018 you will be able to visit the exhibition with the 233 projects registered in the 2018 edition of the Architecture Annual, competition organized by the Architects' Order of Bucharest. This edition of the Year calls for awareness and responsibility in terms of the quality of space built in the Capital.
"We conceived an all-in-one opportunity and trend generator - the most important of its kind in Central and Eastern Europe - a manifestation that aims at the sustainable development of the areas of work, property and facility management. Starting from the success of the 2017 edition, this year we set out to develop ROFMEX, enhancing its influence on the FM market and the business environment in the region. We expect a successful event that will set ROFMEX to a new standard on the European level", the organizers said.
For the detailed program of ROFMEX 2018 event, please visit www.rofmex.ro. More details at: email@example.com.