What it means is that you can forget paper logs and boost guest management processes through easy self-registration.
Spaceflow’s visitor management system allows you and your occupiers to take control of your guest management processes. Occupiers are now able to pre-register guests through the Spaceflow app, enable them to check-in securely in the reception area by scanning a QR code on a device, get alert notifications once guests arrive. Building operators can analyze visitor logs from the admin console.
What are the main benefits for each group?
• Streamline guests arrival at the building
• Receive notifications and add event to Gmail/Outlook or any other calendar (.ics file)
• Receive email invitation (with information, QR code, calendar event) and enjoy having everything for the meeting ready at one place
• Check in safely at the reception with an only very limited encounter with a concierge/receptionist
• Do a manual check in even without an invitation and again, limit the time spent with a receptionist
Landlords and property management can:
• Track visitors in the space via Spaceflow admin console
• See all relevant data in real-time (guests invited, checking-in, on-site and those who left the site)
• Forget paper logs and utilize their time better than writing down visitors credentials
• Benefit from the digitized process where everything is stored in one place
To successfully launch the visitor management system at your property, you will need:
• Computer/laptop for concierge/receptionist with access to the web browser
• Stable internet connection in the reception area (WiFi)
• Apple iPad
• Docker and cable lock for iPad
To introduce the visitor management system at your property, simply get in touch by sending a message at [email protected]
This extension is available in Advanced and Premium plans. (source: Spaceflow)
Spaceflow is a tenant engagement app platform that helps asset owners increase asset value, unlock new revenue sources and become data-driven. Spaceflow is already implemented in Romania in the SkyTower office building in Bucharest, through Online Real Assets, Spaceflow partner in Romania.